The Swedish environmental protection agency EPA has decided to implement a so called “producer responsibility enforcement fee” from 2017 on. Producers and other liable companies have to pay an annual sum of 1000 SEK for batteries and 1000 SEK for WEEE – including the current year 2017. The first invoices will be send out during this summer – we will keep our clients updated. If you would like to get more information on this topic feel free to contact us at any time.
New “producer responsibility enforcement fee” in Sweden announced
Neue Beiträge INTERNATIONAL
- New WEEE law in Germany since 2022 (ElektroG3) April 25, 2022
- New packaging law in Germany April 25, 2022
- WEEE law in Germany – change of homepage link to the German environmental authority! April 25, 2022
- New packaging law in Finland April 25, 2022
- Seperate recycling fees on invoices for batteries in Belgium January 10, 2022