The Swedish environmental protection agency EPA has decided to implement a so called “producer responsibility enforcement fee” from 2017 on. Producers and other liable companies have to pay an annual sum of 1000 SEK for batteries and 1000 SEK for WEEE – including the current year 2017. The first invoices will be send out during this summer – we will keep our clients updated. If you would like to get more information on this topic feel free to contact us at any time.
New “producer responsibility enforcement fee” in Sweden announced
Neue Beiträge INTERNATIONAL
- British Columbia (Canada) to include electronical sport euqipment (like Ebikes) in their new WEEE scope January 12, 2023
- Updated register fees for WEEE and battery registration at the German authority from 2023 on – labelling obligations for B2B WEEE products January 12, 2023
- Implementation of the EU packaging directive on extended producer responsibility for packaging in Denmark January 12, 2023
- The Go4Recycling team wishes all the best for 2023 and supports “several good causes” January 12, 2023
- Announcement of stricter customs controls on WEEE and battery register numbers in Spain December 16, 2022