Good news besides the daily business. Straws, plastic plates and other one-way plastic products should be banned in the EU from 2021 on. Representatives of the EU countries agreed on a corresponding regulation on 19th of December in Brussels. The aim of the ban is to reduce the massive pollution of the world oceans. The Go4Recycling team wishes you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019.
EU agrees on ban of one-way plastic
Neue Beiträge INTERNATIONAL
- New Swedish packaging legislation from 2023 on September 27, 2023
- New Spanish reporting obligations for packaging – change in pricing models from 2024 on September 27, 2023
- Compliance obligations for graphic papers, brochures and manuals in France September 27, 2023
- New packaging prices in Poland from October 2023 on – prediciting a EU wide problem? September 27, 2023
- New UK packaging extended producer responsibility legislation (EPR) introducing new thresholds June 29, 2023