Good news besides the daily business. Straws, plastic plates and other one-way plastic products should be banned in the EU from 2021 on. Representatives of the EU countries agreed on a corresponding regulation on 19th of December in Brussels. The aim of the ban is to reduce the massive pollution of the world oceans. The Go4Recycling team wishes you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019.
EU agrees on ban of one-way plastic
Neue Beiträge INTERNATIONAL
- Authorized Representative for packaging compliance in Austria mandatory from 2023 on September 2, 2022
- EPR requirements for non electronical Sports- and leisure equipment, textiles and toys in France September 2, 2022
- New battery law in Slovenia from 2023 on September 2, 2022
- New battery prices in Spain from Q3 2022 on September 2, 2022
- New WEEE law in Germany since 2022 (ElektroG3) April 25, 2022