Good news besides the daily business. Straws, plastic plates and other one-way plastic products should be banned in the EU from 2021 on. Representatives of the EU countries agreed on a corresponding regulation on 19th of December in Brussels. The aim of the ban is to reduce the massive pollution of the world oceans. The Go4Recycling team wishes you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019.
EU agrees on ban of one-way plastic
Neue Beiträge INTERNATIONAL
- Manufacturers and liable distributors of industrial batteries in Germany are required to publish annual recycling rates. June 5, 2023
- New obligation for online market places to verify EPR compliance with the German WEEE law comes into effect on 1st of July 2023 June 5, 2023
- New EPR regulation on textiles in the Netherlands from 1st of July 2023 on June 5, 2023
- New packaging regulation Royal Decree 1055/2022 on Packaging and packaging waste in Spain June 5, 2023
- New packaging law in Bulgaria from 2023 on April 13, 2023