WEEE-, battery- and packaging take-back systems in France, Luxemburg and Denmark published their latest pricelist for parts of their categories, batteries and packaging material valid from 1st of January 2017 and 1st of March 2017 depending on the country. Go4Recycling will inform their customers separately – everyone else who is interested in this topic may contact us at any time.
Pricelist update 2017 for the field of electronical equipment (WEEE), batteries and packaging in France, Denmark and Luxemburg – more countries to follow
Neue Beiträge INTERNATIONAL
- Manufacturers and liable distributors of industrial batteries in Germany are required to publish annual recycling rates. June 5, 2023
- New obligation for online market places to verify EPR compliance with the German WEEE law comes into effect on 1st of July 2023 June 5, 2023
- New EPR regulation on textiles in the Netherlands from 1st of July 2023 on June 5, 2023
- New packaging regulation Royal Decree 1055/2022 on Packaging and packaging waste in Spain June 5, 2023
- New packaging law in Bulgaria from 2023 on April 13, 2023