Finnish WEEE- and Battery take back scheme announces a substantial increase of prices for tubes, HID and energy saving lamps as well as LEDs valid from 1st of July 2017 of 40% per unit put on market. Go4Recycling will inform their customers separately – everyone else who is interested in this topic may contact us at any time.
Increasing prices from 1st of July 2017 on for tubes, HID lamps, energy saving lamps and LEDs in Finland
Neue Beiträge INTERNATIONAL
- Manufacturers and liable distributors of industrial batteries in Germany are required to publish annual recycling rates. June 5, 2023
- New obligation for online market places to verify EPR compliance with the German WEEE law comes into effect on 1st of July 2023 June 5, 2023
- New EPR regulation on textiles in the Netherlands from 1st of July 2023 on June 5, 2023
- New packaging regulation Royal Decree 1055/2022 on Packaging and packaging waste in Spain June 5, 2023
- New packaging law in Bulgaria from 2023 on April 13, 2023